loss of consciousness
cold and clammy skin
18 year old Eddie Bisch died on February 19th 2001 after chewing the Central Nervous System depressant and powerful painkiller OxyContin. His death was a result of mixing the prescription medication OxyContin and other substances, including alcohol. He made a mistake and paid for it with his life. OxyContin is a powerful painkiller which has the ability to destroy and end lives.
OxyContin is very dangerous when taken with other drugs, especially depressants. In Philadelphia, 22 deaths have been linked to OxyContin in a 3 month period. An increase in the abuse of OxyContin has lead to the increase of overdoses. OxyContin related deaths are on the rise across the nation and the deaths in Philadelphia have skyrocketed from 17 in 1999 to 41 in 2000 and an estimated 80 in 2001.